Offroad Jack 48″
Massive 1050mm lifting height – complies with AS/NZS 2693:2007 – certified Working Load Limit rating of 1050kg – Solid steel construction can lift, reseat beads and jack
One of our most popular sellers! The Offroad jack is the ultimate recovery tool, perfect for lifting, reseating tyre beads and jacking! Our jack has been tested and conforms to Australian Standards so you know its top notch! Don’t pay over $150 for the same thing elsewhere!
- lifting height: 1050mm
- Working Load Limit:1050kg
- complies with AS/NZS 2693:2007
- Be sure base of jack is on firm and level ground
- Be sure your jack will not slip after load is applied
- Be sure lifting arm is fully under load is applied
- Be sure the load is stabilized before lifting so that it will not shift when lifting or lowering
- Do not work under vehicle after lifting unless you have jack stands supporting the vehicle.
- Do not push load off the jack; lower it carefully.
- Do not use handle extensions.
- Do not carry jack by handle